We're here to help.
From experience, we know that clients do not want us to handover an entire home's worth of technical systems in one intensive session. Instead we provide ongoing support in a 3-month window while our clients ‘live’ with the system. If you wish to continue with our support service after 3 months you can then sign up to either our Ad Hoc service or become a subscriber.
We stand behind our products
We will support all hardware and software configurations that we have installed. We will also support any previously installed equipment by explicit written agreement.
WE CAN MONITOR YOUR SYSTEM 24/7
At Smart Installations, we can remotely monitor the health and performance of our system around the clock. Here's why you'll love this cost-saving, time-saving service:
- We know about a problem the instant it occurs
- We can fix things before it effects perfomance
- Practically eliminates the need for expensive service calls
- We can re-boot your system as required
- We can install software updates immediately
- Convenient monthly price plan
The result is peace of mind that your system is running at peak performance at all times, without you having to directly engage with the issue or endure the frustration of service interruptions. We take care of it for you.
And in the unlikely case that we can’t solve the issue remotely, and have to perform a service call, all remote monitoring clients receive special pricing on service calls as follows: $100 service calls (normally $149) and $75 hourly (normally $115) on any remote monitored-connected hardware.
$49.99 per month 24/7 System monitoring unlimited remote support.
OTHER SUPPORT OPTIONS
AD HOC SUPPORT
- Billed at $99/hour (billed in 30 minute increments)
- This rate applies to all support whether it is provided remotely or on-site
- A travel charge (billed at $60/hr ex GST) applies to on-site support beyond a 10 kilometre radius of our office
- Support requests are scheduled as engineering time allows
- Subscription rates from $50 per 6 months
- This allows all remote support queries to be handled at no extra charge
- If on-site support is needed this is at a discounted rate of $70/hour ex GST (with travel time discounted at $50/hour)
- Subscribers are given priority support and a 4 hour SLA (service level agreement)
Due to the complex nature of these systems our engineers are highly skilled in fault-finding and programming multiple technologies. At the rates outlined above it is only possible to offer support during normal working hours. (Remote support at weekends and on public holidays is available by separate negotiation). Therefore, all remote and/or on-site support is offered:
MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9:00AM TO 6:00PM
Travel times are calculated based on a fully-equipped van leaving our offices at 8.30am. We do not charge travel time within 10 kilometres of our office location.